""

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Tristan

Tristan turned 11 yesterday. I know I always say this but, where have the years gone?? 




Joseph gave Tristan a bag of his treasures which I thought was very sweet. Joseph wrote a note that said, "Sarry, I fite you" :)


Tristan always requests the same birthday cake. A chocolate cake with caramel poured over it while it is still warm and then topped with whipped cream.

And this is what the youngest member of the family does when we sing Happy Birthday to her big brother!

Happy birthday Tristan! We love you and feel blessed to call you our son. Life has had some hard lessons to teach you these past few years but your understanding of God's special children that has blossomed from those lessons is a joy to see.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!