""

Monday, March 30, 2015

Glow In The Dark Stars


Tristan and Lia enjoying the fresh air yesterday afternoon


Spring just might be coming to the "North Slope" after all! 

I found this glow in the dark bottle idea on a website and have been wanting to try it for quite a while. 
Ingredients:
Hair gel
Glitter
 Glow In The Dark Stars

Mix everything together in a clear bottle. Adding a little water if the gel is to thick. Shake it well and using a glue gun, glue the bottle lid fast. Children can take them to bed as their own personal night light.
We could only find 4 stars to put in Lia's bottle. I ordered more and I will post a picture when we have more stars. 


Lia loved squeezing the hair gel into her bottle


Glow in the dark bottle





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!