""

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The First Day Of School

Happy 5th Birthday Lia!!!!







The girls found a comfy spot to hold their dolls.


The first day of Kindergarten for Miss Lia!


...And all my children are off to school. I will need time to adjust to this new schedule. I printed information for the children's teachers and had the opportunity to speak with them on Monday evening at PTF. We feel blessed to have our children attend a Christian school where they have teachers who know them personally. Despite that comfort, I whispered many prayers this morning. I received a text and my heart sped up, was sure it was a teacher calling to say they had an inconsolable child and I needed to come right away. Thankfully it wasn't and when I picked the children up at 11:30 they were all smiles. 


Like my FB page, Tales From Our House to receive new posts and view the links I share on trauma, adoption, FASD and attachment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!