""

Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Day To You!

I love this time of year! I can get out my candles, buy mums and bake pumpkin pies. I am able to enjoy most of those things any time of year but there is something special about cool fall days that make me want to celebrate. A not so pleasant part of this time of year is the allergies and/or colds. Not sure which I have but whatever it is, it is dragging me down. I haven't accomplished much of anything this week and I am still exhausted. The children are coughing, sneezing and wiping their noses. Last winter we were blessed with good health when most everyone else battled one thing after the next, maybe it is our turn this year.
   On Tuesday I hosted Care n Share at my house. There are 6 of us ladies who get together the 3rd Tuesday of every month. We are studying the Book, Lazarus Awakening by Joanna Weaver. After a light lunch together we head home to put our little people down for naps. I always enjoy catching up with this group of friends. We share our struggles and encourage one another to be good moms and wives.
       Kiana and Joseph wish you a Happy Day! I took some pictures of Luna and they thought I needed to take a few of them as well.



Someone posted this picture on their FB page. It described my week perfectly. Am so thankful we have an all knowing heavenly Father! So often in the midst of a crisis I whisper a frantic, "God I don't know what to do, please help me!"


We haven't heard anything about Braden lately. Miss Sharon told me they have some pictures on TAP's FB page. Was good to see Braden again. He grew! God has been working in my heart, slowly softening that cold hurt I felt towards Braden. Seeing pictures has certainly helped as well. I sent a letter to him this week. I told the children they may send something along if they wish. Kiana and Joseph immediately began drawing pictures. Tristan didn't think he had anything he wanted to add. He can remember the pain better than the 5 year olds and it will take longer for him to be able to feel empathy for Braden. It was actually Miss Sharon's idea to casually mention that I am sending a letter and if anyone wants to send something along they may. That way no one felt pressured to contribute.

   
 

2 comments:

  1. Catching up on reading your blogs...I so do enjoy reading your writings! I think if we went back to school to be psychologists we'd probably get in trouble for disagreeing with our professors based on our experiences. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just hear myself saying, "I know the textbook says... but in reality you need to do xyz."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!