""

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Memories

Since I am feeling uninspired about writing, I am going to take the easy way out and post some of my favorite pictures from past years:
Tristan and Kiana enjoying a breakfast?? Popsicle.

Tristan and his cat taking a snooze


What happened??? :)


Kiana... the other day she said, "Mom, if you want to be a princess on the outside you must be one on the inside too." 

Lia

Braden and Joseph first hug since Braden went to TAP

Christmas 2005

JR hunter

Tristan

Little people ready for bed

Joseph and Kiana

Joseph enjoying a bottle

The car everyone fought over

Joseph eating an ice cream cone

..and here is the rest of the bunch

Braden holding Blackie

Lia with her favorite snack, watermelon

Joseph and Braden with their younger bio brother.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!