""

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Decisions

If God be for us, who can be against us?  Romans 8:31

I am repeating that verse over and over to myself this week. Next week we will be making some possible decisions about Braden's future. Right now that path looks like a dark tunnel without direction as to which way we should turn. We have been praying that God would make his will clear to us and give us the grace to accept whatever his will may be. God has been faithful every step of the way thus far and when we look back over the past few years we can clearly see God's hand in how events unfolded. So WHY do I doubt? Why do I fear and tremble? I must admit part of my problem is self, that nasty thing that keeps popping up in my life. I find crucifying the desires of the flesh is an ongoing battle. I have a huge fear of being misunderstood and falsely accused like we were when we placed Braden at TAP. I wonder...did we really do enough? Can I stand under the stories that are passed along however well intended they may be? We love Braden as a son and it feel's like betrayal to be even thinking of making plans other than his home coming. We have sought much advice and everyone is giving the same direction but still we second guess ourselves. Will you all please pray for us next week? 

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.  Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!