""

Friday, May 22, 2015

Let Summer Vacation Begin!

Today was the official last day of the 2014-2015 school year. Wednesday they had early dismissal, yesterday they didn't have school but the picnic was in the evening, so it feels as if we have been getting a taste of summer vacation all week. 
Yesterday Tristan was working with a will and I asked him if he feels happy. He said, "It just feels so good to have finished 5th grade." I remember how free I used to feel when school was over for the summer.
Lia thought she had to be on the picture.

And here they are in August 2014, all ready for the first day of school.

Summer means:
Going barefoot
eating popscicles
going swimming
camping
cabin trips
sleeping in and staying up later
extra playtime
summer reading programs
picnic's


One year I made a list of things we wanted to do during summer vacation because when we don't have a plan, we don't get much accomplished. What do you do during summer vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!