""

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Track And Field & Mothers Day

Today was a beautiful day for Track and Field at school

Lia spent most of her time on the slide....

...and picking on her big brother




We stopped for ice cream on our way home from school



How was Mothers Day at your house? I forgot that this particular holiday is a trigger for traumatized little people. How could I forget? Sometimes I seriously wonder if my memory is failing. Kiana had a melt down on Saturday and Joseph has been unstable and tantruming all week. I cannot imagine what it would feel like knowing everyone is celebrating their mothers but your mom didn't care for you for whatever reason. Even though they now have loving parents, they are only with us because their bio parents didn't keep them safe.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!