I want to thank Abigail from Herding Chickens for nominating me. Her blog, herdingchickens.wordpress.com is excellent.
If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
-Thank the person who nominated you and be sure to share the link to that person's blog.
- Then select 15 blogs/bloggers that you recently discovered or regularly follow whom you consider versatile and excellent in their writing. Nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award and notify them on their About page.
- Finally share 7 things about yourself.
- Starting a blog felt like I was allowing the whole world a look inside our home. Did I really want to do that?
- On the other hand, I had to do something, starting a blog was a non confrontational way for me to educate people about attachment, trauma and how they affect those who suffer from it.
- I still struggle with knowing how much to share on my blog.
- I have a passion for helping parents who have a child with severe attachment problems.
- I thrive on deep relationships
- I love coffee and chocolate, maybe too much sometimes
- I am a Christian and am so thankful for what Christ has done for me.
Here are the bloggers I nominate: http://www.nobohnsaboutit.com/