""

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Week At Our House

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us this week. Your prayers are working! We have had a full week and so far the children are doing amazingly well. I know it won't last but we are going to enjoy it while we can.

On Thursday we had a Christmas Party for Lia's Kindergarten class. I made labels saying "Melted Snowman" and pasted them on water bottles.
 
I made donut snowmen for the party. Why is it that my project never turn out like the Pinterest ideas I am copying?



Wednesday evening we went Christmas Caroling with our church. We NEVER go away during the week because of school and the problems that occur when certain people get to bed late. Getting the children to bed late the week of Christmas when their emotions are already over the top, isn't the smartest thing to do but we decided to go for it. Guess what? The evening went well and the children did okay the next day.

Joseph received a sand art set from his teacher. In true Joseph fashion, he willingly shared with everyone.


I had a lengthy to do list on Friday so I told the children if they clean the basement cheerfully and willingly we will make cut out cookies.... what was I thinking?! They did an excellent job, so I kept up my end of the deal and mixed cookies...forgetting that I didn't have much colored sugar or other cookie decorating supplies. I put white sugar in a bowl and added food coloring and we had colored sugar!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!