""

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cards For Braden

As of 5:00 am Miss Luna is back in her pack n play. I heard her call and must have dozed off because the next thing I knew something was bumping the foot of our bed, I looked down to see a black head. Her hair hangs over her eyes when it is open making her look like a little monkey. I told her to go back to bed and she promptly left to go wake Joseph. I don't think she is quite ready for a "big bed." Oh well, she is my baby!

   We haven't been doing much this week end. Much going away that is. Other than church this morning our time has been spent at home. This afternoon I had the children make cards to send along in a package we are mailing to Braden. Miss Sharon thought some pictures might help him to get motivated to make some changes in his life. Joseph had a meltdown while making his card. He was so excited to make one but it brought out lots of big feelings he didn't know how to deal with. We had another talk and he agreed that Braden is where he needs to be. Now we need to find a way to help Joseph overcome the mad n sad that comes up when he thinks about Braden. I am at a loss as to know how to help him work through this. Thus far he has always seemed to feel better after our talk but I can't help but feel we are only putting a bandage on a deep wound.

                                                 Working on cards for their brother



Joseph felt much better after we talked through his feelings


...Off to roast marshmallows!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!