""

Friday, October 11, 2013

Enjoy Today

I was browsing through the pictures and couldn't help but feel a little sad. Our children "grew up" so fast! These pictures were a good reminder to cherish today. So often I feel frustrated and discouraged with the things we are currently dealing with and forget to give hugs n kisses, read stories and just spend time with my children. They are little for such a short time and that time is quickly passing by. Enjoy the blessing of today!

Tristan enjoying some of Daddy's watermelon


Where has time gone????


Chubby Kiana


This picture was taken the day after the boys were placed with us



Our "twins"


Sometimes I wonder how we made it through those first two years!


Braden, Joseph and their brother Jacob on their adoption day


Joseph n Kiana











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!