""

Monday, September 22, 2014

Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Latte

            CROCK POT PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE


I love pumpkin desserts n coffee so why not combine the two?

Here is my recipe for crockpot pumpkin spice latte:
8 cups milk
         6 cups brewed coffee
1 cup sugar
                 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
         1 cup canned pumpkin
            1-2 Tablespoons vanilla
                           Whipped cream and cinnamon for topping

Combine first 6 ingredients in a crock pot and whisk together.
Set on HIGH for 2 hours. Serve with whipped cream and cinnamon.

Lia and I made caramel apples this morning. I got several good pictures of her but when I downloaded them into the computer I accidentally deleted them. I will have to get Dean to find them for me.  Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!