""

Friday, February 13, 2015

Whoopie Pies

BRRR! It is cold! 2 degrees, is just plain cold for around. Tristan is responsible for keeping the wood box filled. This cold weather keeps him busy. He cannot understand how I use so much wood in a days time.
Bundled up to drive school children. 

Chocolate roses for their teachers. Here is the link to last years "chocolate rose picture." 

This is what I did yesterday.... went to a friends house and made whoopie pie's!
Chocolate, oatmeal, pumpkin and chocolate chip...take your pick. They are delicious if I do say so myself.
Tasting the finished product. The smashed cookie on the table is one of the girl's handiwork. They begged to help so Roseann put icing on several cookies and they put the tops on.

I think she gives it a "thumbs up!"
 The school children cheered when they saw the box of whoopie pies I brought home. They each enjoyed one for an after school snack. The boys would have eaten seconds if I would have allowed it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!