""

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Doors are Being Opened!

Dean spoke with Luna's GAL this afternoon. She does not feel Luna needs to be moved and is looking into everything that was discussed at our previous meeting in hopes of settling out of court. Luna's CW requested a meeting with Laura Miller the therapist Braden went to when he was at home. We have asked to have other people attend the meeting such as the Fullers (TAP) and the therapist Braden is currently seeing. God is opening doors and answering prayers! Keep praying!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra,

    You probably won't know who I am, but you would know my hubby Glendon...I think the 2 of you use to work together at Good's in S-town, he says? And I worked with your sisters at Qville Good's. Anyway, I've been reading your blog since you started it (after seeing the links on fb), and just read this update--and I'm praising God with you for this wonderful update!! It literally gave me goosebumps! May God continue to give you strength and patience....I know I, too, would find it hard to wait and wait...and not worry while waiting. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!