""

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Waiting

We had a very relaxing weekend. Went to church and spent the rest of the time at home. Sunday evening Dean lit a fire in the wood stove and we toasted marshmallows and made s'mores. The fire was too hot so the marshmallows were black on the outside but they were still good.




We still haven't heard anything from Luna's GAL. My stress level is rising as I know we will soon know what she decided. She is thoroughly investigating Luna's case for which I am thankful. Keep praying for us, the stress is beginning to wear us/me down. I felt very optimistic last week but this week I find the doubts creeping in. I know we will be either devastated or rejoicing in the coming days and there is no way to prepare myself for the outcome so I go back to waiting and praying.


1 comment:

  1. I can't even begin to imagine what that must feel like to wait on a call like that. Prayer for you! Glad you had a relaxing evening even with the stress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!