""

Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Morning

My blog has been hibernating the past few weeks. We have spent more time away from home than not and most places we went weren't blogging material. We are greatly anticipating spring around here. I received a seed catalog in the mail the other day. There is nothing like seeing pictures of flowers to give me spring fever. Here in the "Arctic Zone" as we call our side of the mountain, we still have several inches of snow on the ground. I do know that once those last few inches are gone, we will have one muddy mess. Our ground gets very slick and smeary when it begins to thaw.
  Braden is home for a visit. This is the text I sent to Miss Sharon this morning, "Braden is such a joy today. He is kind, cheerful and helpful!" I praised him for a job well done and he beamed at me and gave me a hug, all of his own accord! I am amazed at the miracle of healing that is taking place in Braden's heart.
 

Lego's are the activity of choice this morning. The have been happily playing for the past hour.




This verse has taken on new meaning in the past week:

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Thanks to each and everyone who has prayed for our family these past months! God has been faithful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!