""

Saturday, January 23, 2016

This Week In Pictures

Friends are such a blessing. I sent a text asking for prayer one day when things weren't going so well. Half an hour later, I heard a knock at my door, there was my friend with flowers and a frappuccino!  I am blessed!

The girls dressed up in Deans hunting clothing. 

This is how I found the girls when I went to wake Kiana for school one morning.


Dean attached a plow to the trail wagon, just in time to plow snow! When Tristan came home from school yesterday, one of his jobs was to fill the wood box. Kobi likes to ride along.

When it snows Joseph plays Lego's. 

It is snowing and blowing

This fire feels wonderful today. There isn't anything as cozy as a wood fire when it is snowing and blowing outside. I have chili simmering on the stove so it is ready when Dean and Tristan come in from plowing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from my readers!